Tandem Skydive to raise money for your chosen charity.
Many people who take part in a Tandem skydive are also raising money for charity.
1. Contact your chosen charity for permission and advice. Some charities already have a sponsorship team in place that will make things easier for you.
2. Choose whether to fundraise online or through sponsor forms. (Or both).
3. Confirm with your charity the target you must reach if you are looking to skydive for ‘Free’
4. Book your skydive through our online booking service.
5. Share your dreams with friends and family and start collecting sponsorship money.
6. Arrive at the airfield on the day of your jump and pay the remaining balance.
7. Skydive from 13,000 feet and collect your certificate at the end of the jump.
8. Collect in all of the remaining sponsorship money and ensure the funds are transferred to your charity.
We hope you are able to jump with us soon.
For more information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.